WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY AMAZING BLOG

CHELSEA FC DA BEST!!

I really supports Chelsea FC much as some of them in England do. Chelsea FC is a wise club and have good players. I look up to them every year. I have friends who is also Chelsea FC fans. This is why Chelsea is the best. My favourite player is nobody than Frank Lampard. He is talented not like C. Ronaldo or some players from Manchester United.

My school is crazy bout soccer and i do too. WE organise league. The team captains need to pay amounts of money to the other teams in order to get someone from the other team be in their team. I played for a team that has some great player. The captain really depend on me and some others player to win.

I hate my rivals. They always cheat us and insult my team-mates during matches. My captain do take good responsibility to our team cos he really become angry when we lose the match. DUH!!! Every captain does that but his kind of angry was even more than any President became angry.

Onward Chelsea.....Be Da Best

0 comments:

Post a Comment