WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY AMAZING BLOG

Disaster Day

Today was a great day in school. We conducted a science experiment. And guess what... Our teacher carry a hydroponics plant and the water drop on her shirt!!!!~~~lol~~~ Another disaster was when my friend fall off a chair b'cos of a boy trip him. He shouted !@##!##@ KAMMOTHER!!!! The whole class hear it and my teacher shout with full of anger. Our math is as usual BORING!!!

English if fun and our teacher share us a NOT FUNNY RIDDLE.

This is the riddle:

What is big nor small
It is not a solid, gas or liquid
It can be broken without dropping it












The answer is Silence. Well at first I say voice cos voice can be break (Voice Break)LOL
Our Mother Tongue we do some oral which is BORING. I became stress but after we have finish it, I am not stress!!!! DUH! After that I went home and start blogging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment