WELCOME

WELCOME TO MY AMAZING BLOG

LOL....SOO MUCH WORK TO DO


Everybody says that Primary Six education is tough. Me too. There are English, Math, Science and Mother Tongue worksheet and even projects. I want to play also cannot. Everybody says this: NO PLAY=NO FUN/BORING!!

Me too. Even our parents says that. The reason you sees them not complaining is because they are mature, understand about hardworking and most important, they sacrifice for you. They clean all your cloths (including your undergarments), they buy for you toys, television, our gaming needs and many more. I understand, you never travels, read books and watch news. My teacher always say this: SAVE MONEY for rainy days and the other one.....TRAVEL. (as if she travel) I've just been to two countries not including mine(Singapore). These country were Malaysia and Indonesia. I know a boy. He was soo playfull when he was young. Now, he work hard. AND THATS BECAUSE HE IS MATURED!!!!

My lectures a has ended--------LOL~~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment